for Palm Treo
Play the best ice-breaking, team-building, mobile party-game in years!
Zetangole™ is a patent pending, celebrity-look-alike game. The game judges which contestant looks most like a target celebrity.
This revolutionary concept brings together recent advances in AI, Game Theory and Psychology, leveraging the latest and the greatest in Mobile Communication, Broadband, and Web 2.0 to deliver a most satisfying game play experience with practically no learning to play.
How to play
Do you like it? There is also a standalone HashThySelf application built on this technology.
- Assemble players
- Snap each other
- Zetangole tells you who's the best Clooney look-alike!
Zetangole v1.0 supports Palm Treo 650 and 600. Other devices may be added in the future
- Network connection (face recognition software runs on the Zetangole server)
The evaluation version only allows you to play 5 rounds with the same celebrities each time.
Purchase the full version now to get different, randomly chosen targets and up to 10 rounds in each game.
Other payment options:
Problems with game play?
Here are some tips:
- Click the (?) button to pop up the help window
- Make sure you can connect to the network. Try the web browser.
- Getting "No face" messages? This means the algorithm cannot register a face in the captured images. Here's how you can do better:
- Frame the subject in rectangle. Don't crop the subject's face and try to match as closely as possible to the target.
- El-cheapo flashlights really help. Get an assistant to hold the flashlight to your face, while the snapper shoots.
- Fire snapper, hire another. Maybe your snapper is just plain bad! Ask another player to snap you and get that point.
- Be nice; don't snap yourself. Get someone else to snap you. You can't snap and pose well at the same time.
Zetangole-1.0.zip - (100K, supports Treo 650 and Treo 600)
- Zetangole main site (recent news, blog, FAQ, etc.)
- HashThySelf, the standalone HashThySelf client for Palm Treo.
- HashThyself, the company behind Zetangole technology
© 2006 TOYSPRING & HashThySelf, LLC